Up and Running, Finally


Be sure to check out our new website http://www.AlabamaDailyPainters.com/. The site links to this blog plus several other Alabama painters. Many of the paintings below are available through ebay. Some are already sold, some have been given away, and others are in private collections and won't be for sale.


I hope you enjoy my work. Thanks for your interest. I'm available for commissioned paintings - portraits, pets, etc. Just fire me an email.


May God bless you and yours!


Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tea and Berries


 
 I'm loving my new-found motivation to paint more often. But this scene makes me want to sit down, stop working and pour a cup of tea. 

I'm always working on solving the problems a painter faces. A white pitcher against a white backdrop is a challenge! I'm also working on figuring out what my "style" is. The main idea I suppose is to get better and better with each new painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment