Up and Running, Finally


Be sure to check out our new website http://www.AlabamaDailyPainters.com/. The site links to this blog plus several other Alabama painters. Many of the paintings below are available through ebay. Some are already sold, some have been given away, and others are in private collections and won't be for sale.


I hope you enjoy my work. Thanks for your interest. I'm available for commissioned paintings - portraits, pets, etc. Just fire me an email.


May God bless you and yours!


Thursday, January 6, 2011

High Fashion Model


I painted this last year. This is Nicole (same model for "Beauty in Black"). She loves to dress up and pose. I think a family member of her's now has this painting. My wife said it looks like it would be at home on the wall of a New York apartment. I don't know about that - Nicole is more at home in Alabama.

1 comment: