Up and Running, Finally


Be sure to check out our new website http://www.AlabamaDailyPainters.com/. The site links to this blog plus several other Alabama painters. Many of the paintings below are available through ebay. Some are already sold, some have been given away, and others are in private collections and won't be for sale.


I hope you enjoy my work. Thanks for your interest. I'm available for commissioned paintings - portraits, pets, etc. Just fire me an email.


May God bless you and yours!


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Oranges and Oriental Vase


This sold on ebay 1/16/11
I never tire of painting oriental pieces with their wonderful flow blue - and they contrast so well with orange. I'm still practicing on the oranges. They create such an interesting pattern when peeled; but, they are a challenge to paint well. How am I doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment