Up and Running, Finally


Be sure to check out our new website http://www.AlabamaDailyPainters.com/. The site links to this blog plus several other Alabama painters. Many of the paintings below are available through ebay. Some are already sold, some have been given away, and others are in private collections and won't be for sale.


I hope you enjoy my work. Thanks for your interest. I'm available for commissioned paintings - portraits, pets, etc. Just fire me an email.


May God bless you and yours!


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oriental Vase and Orange


Sold (on eBay Feb 2011)
 This is one of my favorite vases. I love the color and shape of it. I've painted it many times. The blue goes so well with the complementary orange color. I'm still working on my oranges - they are so tricky, with all their little delicate parts. I hope to continue getting better with each mile of my brush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment