Up and Running, Finally


Be sure to check out our new website http://www.AlabamaDailyPainters.com/. The site links to this blog plus several other Alabama painters. Many of the paintings below are available through ebay. Some are already sold, some have been given away, and others are in private collections and won't be for sale.


I hope you enjoy my work. Thanks for your interest. I'm available for commissioned paintings - portraits, pets, etc. Just fire me an email.


May God bless you and yours!


Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ashley Reading


This is another painting of my grandaughter Ashley (Ash). It hangs in my study as a constant reminder of what the Greatest Artist can create. My paintings are but a poor reflection of His masterpieces. Ashley lives in Virginia but is home for Christmas. She and her brother (his painting will soon be posted), and her parents will be here for a few more days. She is older now and deserves a more contemporary painting - I'll shoot some photos in the next few days!

Blessings and Merry Christmas to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment