Up and Running, Finally


Be sure to check out our new website http://www.AlabamaDailyPainters.com/. The site links to this blog plus several other Alabama painters. Many of the paintings below are available through ebay. Some are already sold, some have been given away, and others are in private collections and won't be for sale.


I hope you enjoy my work. Thanks for your interest. I'm available for commissioned paintings - portraits, pets, etc. Just fire me an email.


May God bless you and yours!


Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sylvie the "Got Milk" Cat


This tuxedo cat has been our companion for about 9 years. Her mustache is the first thing that catches most people's eye. Although it looks like milk, she never drinks it. She just lays by the pool and sleeps away the day - and night - and the next day....what a life!

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful painting! I love hearing the story behind the art--and I am partial to cats. This piece fills my eyes, which is the greatest compliment I can give.

    I have put a link to this page on my art blog! Have a wonderful day and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii.. \
    i am a art student and still trying get a grip on things.. i really appretate your work. i feel its very difficult to paint a animal quickly by looking at it as it is always in motion..
    can you give me some tips ..

    ReplyDelete