Up and Running, Finally


Be sure to check out our new website http://www.AlabamaDailyPainters.com/. The site links to this blog plus several other Alabama painters. Many of the paintings below are available through ebay. Some are already sold, some have been given away, and others are in private collections and won't be for sale.


I hope you enjoy my work. Thanks for your interest. I'm available for commissioned paintings - portraits, pets, etc. Just fire me an email.


May God bless you and yours!


Thursday, February 10, 2011

Red Onion & Green Pot



 
Red onions are among the favorite things artists love to paint. This one contrast well with the green of the pot.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Steve --
    I am writing my first book about healing foods, and this beautiful painting would be perfect for my cover. May I have your permission to use the image of "Red Onion & Green Pot" for my cover? Please let me know at: eclaire333@aol.com
    Thanks sincerely, Claire Angie Bird

    ReplyDelete