Up and Running, Finally


Be sure to check out our new website http://www.AlabamaDailyPainters.com/. The site links to this blog plus several other Alabama painters. Many of the paintings below are available through ebay. Some are already sold, some have been given away, and others are in private collections and won't be for sale.


I hope you enjoy my work. Thanks for your interest. I'm available for commissioned paintings - portraits, pets, etc. Just fire me an email.


May God bless you and yours!


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Daughter and Son

This is my baby girl (Cammi) with her baby boy (Teddy). I thought she would never marry and then thought she would never have a child. I caught the photo for this sitting in an outside cafe in St. Augustine, Florida one summer afternoon. My inspiration for this sort of painting is from the Spanish painter Royo. I love his colorful loose brushwork. I'm still a little too tight but I'm trying to improve. This is hangin just outside my study - a sweet reminder of God's gift of children and grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment