Up and Running, Finally


Be sure to check out our new website http://www.AlabamaDailyPainters.com/. The site links to this blog plus several other Alabama painters. Many of the paintings below are available through ebay. Some are already sold, some have been given away, and others are in private collections and won't be for sale.


I hope you enjoy my work. Thanks for your interest. I'm available for commissioned paintings - portraits, pets, etc. Just fire me an email.


May God bless you and yours!


Thursday, April 6, 2017

I don't do many landscapes. Just don't feel like I know how to do them yet. This used to hang on my office wall. Now it is on the wall of one of my former students.

1 comment:

  1. What a talented artist you are... This fills my eyes, which is the greatest compliment I can give.

    ReplyDelete