Up and Running, Finally


Be sure to check out our new website http://www.AlabamaDailyPainters.com/. The site links to this blog plus several other Alabama painters. Many of the paintings below are available through ebay. Some are already sold, some have been given away, and others are in private collections and won't be for sale.


I hope you enjoy my work. Thanks for your interest. I'm available for commissioned paintings - portraits, pets, etc. Just fire me an email.


May God bless you and yours!


Saturday, February 26, 2011

Silver Bowl - Yellow Apples


I like painting metallic objects, like this silver bowl. They reflect colors and light from many directions and are a challenge to paint convincingly. These yellow apples were sitting on my kitchen counter just begging to be painted in the summer sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. A word spoken at the right time
    is like gold apples in silver settings.
    Proverbs 25:11

    ReplyDelete